• Specialties include: rural residential, ranch and equine estates, recreational acreage, agriculture and transitional properties.
• Marketing Director for Crosby & Associates, prior to becoming and agent, immersing herself in the day to day activities of the brokerage and managing marketing and listing activities
• She is an expert at visual communications with emphasis in design and marketing and has been a professional photographer for 20+ years. Owning and operating a successful downtown Montana photography studio for 5 years.
•Offers a risk free listing agreement
• April’s family owned and operated a 3,000+ acre ranch close to Yellowstone National Park in Montana.
• April worked on a wheat farm and cattle ranch along the rugged Rocky Mountain Front before moving to Florida.
• April loves rodeo and has photographed on the Northern Rodeo Association Circuit. Her family has also been inducted into the Rodeo Hall of Fame 3 times.
• She has two blue merle Australian Shepherds. Hunter and Fisher
• She took many trips into the Montana backcountry on horseback and can go off the grid for weeks.
• She is an avid fisherman (fresh and salt water)
Westwood University: Visual Communications/Public Relations & Flathead Valley Community College: Marketing, Real Estate
REAL ESTATE MEMBERSHIPS
• East Polk County Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
• Florida REALTORS®
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Board Director, Humane Society of Polk County
• Endeavor Winter Haven
• Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
• Board Secretary: Professional Photographer's Guild of Central Florida
• Professional Photographers of America
• Professional Photographer's of Florida
• 2018 Board of Directors, East Polk County Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
• 2017 Board Member and Communications Director: Winter Haven Charity Challenge
• 2017 Communications VP: Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
• President, Choteau, Montana Jaycees
• Board member, Choteau Chamber of Commerce
• Board member, Montana Professional Photographers Association