115± Acres of Breathtaking Land Close to Lakeland
Deen Still Rd W, Lakeland, FL 33809
Property Type: Land | Total Lot Size: 115.00 Acres
Say goodbye to neighbors as most of this proposed 115 acres of land is protected by a Conservation Easement to preserve it's natural beauty. However, the owner's have set aside 10± acres (located in blue on aerial) for a residential home. So bring your cows and horses and have the city amenities just 15 minutes away.
Please call listing agent for gate code to drive property (at your own risk...could be wet). 115 Acres to be verified by final survey and doesn't reflect on any of the due diligence maps.
- Approx. 1,480 ± ft frontage on Deen Still Road
- Approx. 1,581 ± ft frontage on Moore Road.
- 10 Acres Buildable Tract
- small pond
- 15 Minutes From Shopping, Dining and Schools
- DEP Conservation Easement
- Additional acreage available
- Price: $920,000.00
- Total Lot Size: 115.00 Acres
- Year Built: N/A
- Status: On Market
- Type: Land
- Zoning: Pasture 6000