183 Acres of Planned Unit Development Land
HWY 247 CONN & JOHN E SUL RD, Byron, GA 31008
Property Type: Land | Total Lot Size: 183.00 Acres
The Byron-Warner Robins tract has been previously zoned for Multi-Family, Single Family, Independent Assisted Living Units and a Nursing Care Facility on 183 acres. This site is 183 total acres fronting the South side of Hwy 247C and directly adjacent to the Peach County Regional Hospital. Previous zoning approvals include: Multi-family POD - 280 units w/frontage on Hwy 247C; Residential POD - 139 lots; and Retirement Community POD - Zoned for multi-family, single family, assisted living, and nursing care facility.
- The site is in very close proximity to schools, shopping, and major highways. The Master Planned Community encircles the Peach Regional Medical Center.
- Located adjacent to this site is the Peach Regional Medical Center. This hospital is a state-of-the-art facility for residents in the Middle Georgia area and contains the latest technologically-advanced equipment.
- Short distances to new schools and higher education, including Fort Valley State University with an acclaimed biology and chemistry program, Georgia Military College in Warner Robins and to the North, Mercer University in Macon.
- +100,000 SF of retail shopping is only a 5-minute drive from the site. Area shopping includes Walmart, Target, JC Penney, Kroger and Publix.
- Price: $2,900,000.00
- Total Lot Size: 183.00 Acres
- Year Built: N/A
- Status: On Market
- Type: Land
- Zoning: AG PUD