35+/- Acres Mixed Use Development Site Lakeland, FL
3020 Knights Station Rd., Lakeland, FL 33805
Property Type: Land | Total Lot Size: 35.00 Acres
- UNDER CONTRACT
Exciting Mixed Use Development Opportunity located in Lakeland, FL which is forecasted to be the No. 1 housing market in the United States according to the National Association of Realtors, Jan. 2019. 35 Acres MOL at the intersection of Knights Station Rd. & N. Galloway Rd. Approximately 8.6 acres offered for commercial use such as offices, grocery stores, drugstores, banks and community facilities. 26 acres MOL is single family residential. Polk County Planning Department has indicated a planned residential development would be approved for a density between 3 and 7 units per acre.
- Commercial 8.6 acres MOL available separately at $250,000/acre.
- Residential 26 acres MOL available separately at $45,000/acre.
- Located in No. 1 housing market in the country, Jan. 2019.
- Hard Corner at Lighted Intersection
- 9,200 AADT on Knights Station Rd.
- 10,300 AADT on N. Galloway Rd.
- City of Lakeland water lines at the site.
- Less than 1 mile to Publix Shopping Center.
- Price: $3,320,000.00
- Total Lot Size: 35.00 Acres
- Year Built: N/A
- Status: Under Contract
- Type: Land
- Zoning: Commercial/ Residential Development