Crosby Jobs Opening
Land Specialist Real Estate Agent
Looking for a real estate job that offers plenty of perks and support? Join Crosby & Associates, Inc! We’re a full-service brokerage with a laser-focus on land sales, led by some of the most knowledgeable and respected Land Professionals in the industry.
Here are just a few reasons to consider us:
1. Proprietary Software – Our Listing & Client Management Software is designed to make your job easier and more organized.
2. Network of Support – We provide you with the resources you need to succeed, whether that’s closing more deals or gaining more traction in the market.
3. Expert Marketing – Our marketing team stays ahead of market trends so you can spend more time doing what you do best: selling land.
But that’s not all. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
– Six-figure income potential
– Freedom to work your own schedule
– Ability to build your own business in selected markets
– A robust database of over 10,000 buyer and seller contacts
– Internal referral system
– Listing syndication on major land marketing websites
– Marketing, technology, operations, and support teams at your disposal
– National marketing and branding with local expertise
Job Requirements for the Licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent:
- 1+ years licensed real estate experience and be in good standing with the DRE or be an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Must be able to get your own leads and turn them into sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, takes initiative, and be self-motivated.
- Be a moderately tech-savvy agent who knows how to use the technologies to engage clients.