Crosby Jobs Opening
Residential Real Estate Agent
Looking for a career in real estate? Crosby & Associates, Inc. is the successful team you’re looking for! With over 40 years of experience in Florida, we’re focused and productive.
If you’re a self-starter who loves exceeding goals, we want to talk to you! We’re seeking talented, licensed Realtors who are looking for an incredible opportunity to reach their full potential.
Real Estate Agent Responsibilities
- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promoting properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintaining your real estate license and knowledge.
Real Estate Agent Requirements:
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Market Knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Organizational and Time Management
- Customer Service
- Self Starter Attitude
- Ethical and Professional
- Networking with both clients and affiliated markets