Raised in Winter Haven, Florida, Chip offers specialized expertise in citrus and row crops. He has 30 years of experience managing citrus groves and farms and offered real estate services for the past 22 years. While employed with Capital Agricultural Property Services, Inc., he managed more than 6,000 acres of citrus groves in seven Florida counties. Chip's knowledge and expertise fits perfectly with Florida’s agricultural real estate needs. He has also brokered commercial properties for his clients.
• 10 years managing citrus groves for institutional and small growers
• Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1998
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Sold over $50 million dollars of agricultural and commercial properties
• Citrus grove owner
• Past member of the Citrus advisory committee of Hardee, Desoto, Manatee, and Sarasota counties
• Past member of the Citrus advisory committee of Southwest Florida.
BS Business/Citrus Florida Southern College 1990
MBA University of Florida 2005
East Polk County Association of Realtors
National Association of REALTORS®
Realtors Land Institute. Accredited Land Consultant designation.
Florida Citrus Production Managers Association
Florida Farm Bureau Member
Past member of the Citrus advisory committee of Hardee, Desoto, Manatee, and Sarasota counties
Past member of the Citrus advisory committee of Southwest Florida.