2.4 Acre Commercial Development Hotel/ Restaurant Site just off I-4
1801 State Rd 559, Auburndale, FL 33868
Property Type: Land | Total Lot Size: 2.40 Acres
2.4 acres located at I-4 & SR 559 behind McDonalds in Auburndale, Florida. Site fronts on SR 559 and I-4. Sits high above Interstate for excellent visibility. Possible billboard site. Subject is half mile East of new Amazon Fulfillment Center on C Fred Jones Road/SR 559A. Name and directional sign available on SR559 site entrance. New Publix Shopping Center (under development) half mile south on SR 559. Possible Hotel, motel, service stations, restaurants, recreation and tourist-related commercial establishments. Interstate 4 Daily Traffic counts: 97,000 West bound, 100,600 East Bound.
- Mid point location between Tampa and Orlando
- Interstate 4 Daily Traffic counts: 97,000 West bound, 100,600 East Bound
- 5 minutes to Lake Myrtle Sports Complex including; 9 Collegiate baseball fields, 5 youth baseball fields, 11 soccer fields, Elite water ski/wake board cable park, 3 youth football fields, 3,000 seat multi purpose stadium, 3 even-event ski lake and viewing pavilion, USA Water Ski Hall of Fame and Pan Am Lacrosse Assn HQ. FL Youth Soccer HQ. 150 days of scheduled events in 2020.
- One Exit from Florida Polytechnic University. Florida Poly's 170-acre campus includes the Innovation, Science and Technology (IST) Building, two residence halls, Student Development Center, Wellness Center, and Admissions Center. The University Trail, which connects the University to the Lakeland campus of Polk State College is one of many biking trails connected to the campus.
- 5 minutes to new Suntrax autonomous vehicle research facility and other Distribution centers.
- Half mile East of new Amazon Fulfillment Center on C Fred Jones Road/SR 559A.
- Drive Times: 4 Minutes to Florida Polytechnic University 6 Minutes to USA Water Ski Museum 4 Minutes to Auburndale Sports Complex 20 Minutes to Walt Disney Tourist Complex 40 Minutes to Downtown Tampa 50 Minutes to Downtown Orlando