Journey Circle M Ranch
7824 Number Two Road, Howey In The Hills, Leesburg, FL 34737
Property Type: Land | Total Lot Size: 1,166.00 Acres
Possible master planned community.
This 1,166 acre ranch includes rolling hills, ponds, lakes and manicured pastures between Howey in the Hills and Leesburg in Lake County. Beautiful vistas are plentiful from all areas of the ranch. Assemblage possible for U.S. 27 main entrance.
Property is available as a whole or in 3 parts divided by Number 2 road; Option 1) 433 Acres $6,928,000 and Option 2) 683 Acres $10,209,400. Bella Ladera Rural subdivision complete and ready for home construction. 7 lots from 3.8 to 8.2 acres. Option 3) 72 Acres $864,000 Turkey Lake Rd (Grove).
- Leesburg utilities available
- Within 30 minute drive to downtown Orlando
- 4 units per acre density available and city utilities nearby
- US 27 front door available for subject from west side adjacent property
- Site 5 minutes to retail shopping
- Site 2 miles to Florida turnpike
- New South Lake Hospital medical complex at US 27 & Turnpike
- Easy access to ranch from CR 48, SR 19, US 27, Windmill Rd and Dewey Robbins Road
- Price: $18,001,450.00
- Total Lot Size: 1,166.00 Acres
- Year Built: N/A
- Status: On Market
- Type: Land
- Zoning: Agriculture and residential
N of Number Two Road
- Acreage: 433.00 acres
- Price: $6,928,000.00
- Description: The acreage located North of Number 2 road is largely irrigated, rolling pasture, that is fenced and cross fenced. A 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, 2 horse barns with 20 horse stalls, equipment barn, apartment, and a 7 lot finished subdivision ready for vertical development are included in these parcels.
Acreage located South of Number Two Road
- Acreage: 683.00 acres
- Price: $10,209,400.00
- Description: The acreage located North of Number 2 road is largely irrigated, rolling pasture, that is fenced and cross fenced. Included in these parcels are:rn1) 4 bedroom, 2 bath, pool home on 5 acresrn2) 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 2 acresrn3) 2 bedroom 2 bath home on one acrern4) horse barn with six stalls, rn5) 2 bedroom, one bath, cabin located at the end of a dock extended over an approximately 10 acre lakern6) four pole barns with ample space for equipment storage, andrn7) fifty seven acre irrigated citrus grove with 27 acres still in productionrn
Turkey Lake Rd
- Acreage: 72.00 acres
- Price: $864,000.00